1) Accurate and up-to-date business information: It is important to make sure that your business name, address, and contact information are accurate and up-to-date on Google My Business. This will help customers find your business and contact you easily.
2) A clear and concise business description: Your business description should provide a brief overview of your business and what you offer. Keep it clear and concise, and avoid using overly technical or jargon-heavy language.
3) Business hours: Be sure to specify your business hours so that customers know when they can visit or contact you.
4) Photos and videos: Adding high-quality photos and videos of your business, products, or services can help to showcase what you offer and make your business stand out on Google My Business.
5) Customer reviews: Encourage your customers to leave reviews on your Google My Business listing. Positive reviews can help to improve your business’s online reputation and attract new customers.
6) Business categories: Select the appropriate categories for your business to help customers find you more easily on Google.
7) Products and services: If you offer specific products or services, be sure to list them on your Google My Business listing. This will help customers find the information they need and make it more likely that they will make a purchase.
8) Special offers and promotions: If you have any special offers or promotions, be sure to mention them on your Google My Business listing. This can help to attract new customers and increase sales.
9) Website link: Include a link to your business website on your Google My Business listing to make it easy for customers to learn more about your business and find out what you offer.
10) Posts: Use the Posts feature on Google My Business to share updates, events, or promotions with your customers. This can help to keep them engaged and informed about your business.