26 Jul What is Majestic SEO?
Majestic SEO is a software package whose emphasis is on providing information for your websites link building, competitive link analysis, reputation management and traffic analysis. Its a very powerful tool in relation to backlink research and link building strategies.
- The interface is very simple to use, you only have to enter your websites URL and you will get all of the information specific to your site.
- They provide all of the information needed to create a link building strategy, this includes; External Backlinks, Trust Flow, Referring Domains and Citation Flow.
- You also have the chance to download the data and from that you can create reports with any of the necessary information.
- If you choose a paid package there are very flexible plans to give you more choice and control.
- There is also a free backlink explorer for any websites you already own and there’s a limited number of free reports.
- It is not as easy to compare your competitor sites backlinks
- You have to assign a great deal of time to properly analyze the data to get the most out of it.
- Perhaps like some other tools we have discussed the interface is not as ‘pretty’
- Some people may say that the charts are quire difficult to read/understand
Overall, I would say that this tool can be a very helpful one with the capacity to help with link building, competitive link analysis, reputation management . When starting off the interface and data may look a slightly intimidating and hard to analyze, however when you get used to it the data is actually easy to understand and very helpful. With the advice it gives on links that are still currently live on other sites and then aids you to break down the data to figure out which links get rid of.