26 Jul Social Media Metrics
Here are the questions that you should ask yourself to provide relevant social media metrics.
1) How do I know what type of content most interests my customers?
2) How many people are discussing problems that my product or service would solve?
3) How do I get my content in front of these people?
4) How is my content performing?
5) Is anyone talking about my brand or product?
6) Are people saying good or bad things?
7) How many people are recommending my product or service?
8 How do I know if my social channels are referring quality leads?
9) How are those social touch points affecting my sales cycle?