– The amount of money spend both on and offline advertising and promotion.
– public support (or recommendation) for a cause or policy.
– The process of dividing people into subgroups based upon defined criteria for example product usage, demographics, psychographics, behaviours and media use.
– a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
– The core values that define your company, your strengths and how you are different.
– The steps that a consumer will take to make a purchasing decision.
– A word (or phrase) that is fashionable / appealing at the moment in time or context.
Call to action
– an instruction to provoke an immediate response to the reader, usually using an imperative verb such as “call now”.
– an organised course of action to promote a specific product or service,
– the statistics of a particular sector of a population.
– the interaction between your brand and its customers.
– People who have the power to affect the purchasing decisions of others because of their authority, position or knowledge.
– a visual representation of information or data
– a particular word or phrase that describes the contents of a Web page
– A web page that serves as the entry point for a website
– an article on the Internet presented in the form of a numbered or bullet-pointed list.
Long tail keywords
– Keyword phrases that have between 2 and 5 words.
– the extent or length of reaching out your business has.
– Online this is usually a direct appeal to the emotions of your audience.
– Your position on on a search engine results page (SERP)
– a modern web design approach aimed to create sites with an optimal viewing experience across all platforms.
– a visual representation of the where buyers are up to on their sales journey.
– finding and approaching influential web and blog editors who will find your content interesting and engaging so that they would share it.
– the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results – often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results.
– a psychological phenomenon where people assume the actions of others in order to reflect correct behaviour for a given situation.
– a physical or virtual space such as a social center, online social media, or other gathering place where people gather and interact. Some social spaces such as town squares or parks are public places; others such as pubs, websites.
– (also referred to as A/B testing or multivariate testing) is a method of conducting controlled, randomized experiments with the goal of improving a website metric, such as clicks, form completions, or purchases.
– plan of action designed to achieve a long-term or overall aim.
– a seminar conducted over the Internet.