26 Jul 9 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Content Marketing Manager
1) What do you think is the most important skill for a content marketer?
2) What would be the 1st piece of content you would create?
3) In your opinion what is the most important: paid, owned or earned media?
4) How do you define your personal brand and how do you cultivate it?
5) What’s more important execution or strategy? (Force them to pick one)
6) best examples of content marketing? Who do you think is doing it well?
7) Where do you get your inspiration from?
8) How do you measure the impact of your content and writing?
9) What do you predict will be the biggest trend over the next 9-12 months?